Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy | 2018(73) articles
- Actual versus ‘ideal’ antibiotic prescribing for common conditions in English primary care
- Antibiotics in primary care in England : which antibiotics are prescribed and for which conditions?
- Defining the appropriateness and inappropriateness of antibiotic prescribing in primary care
- Explaining variation in antibiotic prescribing between general practices in the UK
- Potential for reducing inappropriate antibiotic prescribing in English primary care