Journal of Aquatic Ecosystem Health | 1997(06) articles
- General response patterns of fish populations to stress : an evaluation using an individual-based simulation model1,2
- Chemical industry effluent impacts on reproduction and biochemistry in a North Sea population of viviparous blenny (Zoarces viviparus)
- The use of biomarkers in Daphnia magna toxicity testing. IV. Cellular Energy Allocation : a new methodology to assess the energy budget of toxicant-stressed Daphnia populations
- Induction of heat shock proteins, changes in liver ultrastructure, and alterations of fish behavior : are these biomarkers related and are they useful to reflect the state of pollution in the field?
- The use of histopathological indicators to evaluate contaminant-related stress in fish