Archives of Dermatological Research | 2004(04) articles
- Relative importance of IL-4 and IL-13 in lesional skin of atopic dermatitis
- Alefacept therapy reduces the effector T-cell population in lesional psoriatic epidermis
- Malassezia furfur induces the expression of β-defensin-2 in human keratinocytes in a protein kinase C-dependent manner
- Involvement of RFX proteins in transcriptional activation from a Ras-responsive enhancer element
- Activation of phospholipase C-γ1 in human keratinocytes by hyperosmolar shock without enzyme phosphorylation
- Dermal echogenicity : a biological indicator of individual cumulative UVR exposure?
- Meeting Calender 04/2004