Archives of Dermatological Research | 2007(02) articles
- Influence of pH on wound-healing : a new perspective for wound-therapy?
- The presence of tryptase-positive and bikunin-negative mast cells in psoriatic skin lesions
- Prediction of preservative sensitization potential using surface marker CD86 and/or CD54 expression on human cell line, THP-1
- MDI 301, a non-irritating retinoid, induces changes in human skin that underlie repair
- In situ depletion of CD4+ T cells in human skin by Zanolimumab
- Explorative immunohistochemical study to evaluate the addition of a topical corticosteroid in the early phase of alefacept treatment for psoriasis
- Fas- and FasL-deficient mice are resistant to the induction of bleomycin-induced scleroderma