Archives of Disease in Childhood: Education & Practice Edition | 2009(08) articles
- Emergency management of anaphylaxis in children and young people: new guidance from the Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Unintentional injury prevention: what can paediatricians do?
- “What we learn in time of pestilence…”
- Surgical management of otitis media with effusion in children – NICE guideline: what paediatricians need to know
- Maximising learning opportunities in handover
- Teaching and training in community child health: learning from global experience