Asian American Journal of Psychology | 2011(03) articles
- Family, School, and Neighborhood : Links to Chinese American Adolescent Perceptions of Racial/Ethnic Discrimination
- Religiosity, Coping, and Psychological Well-Being Among Latter-Day Saint Polynesians in the U.S.
- Help-Seeking Tendencies in Asian Americans With Suicidal Ideation and Attempts
- Self-Construals and Social Anxiety Among Asian American College Students : Testing Emotion Suppression as a Mediator
- Stigma Consciousness Among Asian Americans : Impact of Positive Stereotypes in Interracial Roommate Relationships
- Influence of Interracial Dating on Racial and/or Ethnic Identities of Asian American Women and White European American Men
- Book Review