Asian American Journal of Psychology | 2015(12) articles
- Annual Review of Asian American Psychology, 2014
- Community Integration of Burmese Refugees in the United States
- The Role of Cultural Beliefs in Disordered Eating Among Asian-American Women
- Depressive Symptoms in South Asian, East Asian, and European Americans : Evidence for Ethnic Differences in Coping With Academic Versus Interpersonal Stress?
- Effects of Becoming a Mother on the Development of Ethnic and Racial Identities in Korean Transnationally and Transracially Adopted Women