Asian American Journal of Psychology | 2016(09) articles
- Heterosexual Chinese Americans’ Experiences of Their Lesbian and Gay Sibling’s Coming Out
- Asian American Culturally Relevant Values as Predictors of Meaning in Life in Asian and European American College Students : Evidence for Cultural Differences?
- The Effect of the Perception of an Interviewer’s Race on Survey Responses in a Sample of Asian Americans
- Asian American College Women’s In-the-Moment Responses to a Dating Violence Situation
- Self-Reported Discrimination and Mental Health Among Asian Indians : Cultural Beliefs and Coping Style as Moderators
- “What’s in a Game?” Acculturation and Drinking Game Behaviors Among Asian American Young Adults
- Taoist Cognitive Therapy : Treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in a Chinese Immigrant Woman