Asian American Journal of Psychology | 2017(09) articles
- Perspectives on Work and Work-Related Challenges Among Asian Americans With Psychiatric Disabilities
- Does Emotion Regulation Moderate the Discrimination-Adjustment Link for Adopted Korean American Adolescents?
- Latent Profiles of Acculturation and Their Implications for Health : A Study With Asian Americans in Central Texas
- Traumatic Experiences and Associated Symptomatology in Asian American Middle School Students
- Help-Seeking and Coping Behaviors Among Asian Americans : The Roles of Asian Values, Emotional Intelligence, and Optimism
- Searching for Connection—Finding Resolution : A Grounded Theory Analysis of Writings of Korean American Adopted Adults
- The Response to Rural-to-Urban Migration and Other Life Stressors in Shanghai : Effects on Physical and Psychological Well-Being Among Parents of Young Children