Audiology and Neurotology | 2005(10) articles
- Audiology and Neurotology
- Sketches of Otohistory : Part 7: The Nineteenth-C entury Rise of Laryngology
- Combined Electric and Acoustic Stimulation of the Auditory System : Results of a Clinical Study
- Communication between the Perilymphatic Scalae and Spiral Ligament Visualized by in vivo MRI
- Auditory and Electrophysiological Patterns of a Unilateral Lesion of the Lateral Lemniscus
- Does the Bone-Anchored Hearing Aid Have a Complementary Effect on Audiological and Subjective Outcomes in Patients with Unilateral Conductive Hearing Loss?
- Effects of Stimulation Rate on Speech Recognition with Cochlear Implants