Audiology and Neurotology | 2006(11) articles
- The Endocannabinoid System : A New Player in the Neurochemical Control of Vestibular Function?
- Envelope Following Responses to Natural Vowels
- On the Relationship between Speech- and Nonspeech-Evoked Auditory Brainstem Responses
- Neurotological and Neuroanatomical Changes in the Connexin-26-Related HID/KID Syndrome
- Over-Complete Discrete Wavelet Transformation of the Normal Auditory Brainstem Response Improves Prediction of Outcome following Severe Acute Closed Head Injury
- Speech Recognition at 1-Year Follow-Up in the Childhood Development after Cochlear Implantation Study : Methods and Preliminary Findings