Audiology and Neurotology | 2013(05) articles
- Surgical Technique and Recurrence in Cholesteatoma: A Meta-Analysis
- Effect of Vestibular Dysfunction on the Development of Gross Motor Function in Children with Profound Hearing Loss
- Diagnostic Usefulness of Multifrequency Tympanometry for Ménière’s Disease
- Effectiveness of Systemic High-Dose Dexamethasone Therapy for Idiopathic Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Comparison between Bilateral Cochlear Implants and Neurelec Digisonic® SP Binaural Cochlear Implant: Speech Perception, Sound Localization and Patient Self-Assessment
- Are the Current Treatment Strategies for Facial Nerve Schwannoma Appropriate Also for Complex Cases?
- A Novel MYO6 Splice Site Mutation Causes Autosomal Dominant Sensorineural Hearing Loss Type DFNA22 with a Favourable Outcome after Cochlear Implantation