Audiology and Neurotology | 2019(23) articles
- Comparison of Pure-Tone Average Methods for Estimation of Hearing Loss Caused by Environmental Exposure to Lead and Cadmium : Does the Pure-Tone Average Method Which Uses Low-Frequency Ranges Underestimate the Actual Hearing Loss Caused by Environmental Lead and Cadmium Exposure?
- The Value of Unilateral CIs, CI-CROS and Bilateral CIs, with and without Beamformer Microphones, for Speech Understanding in a Simulation of a Restaurant Environment
- The Efficacy of Concurrent or Sequential Intravenous and Intratympanic Steroid for Idiopathic Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Viewing Target Distance Influences the Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex Gain when Assessed Using the Video Head Impulse Test
- Progression of Hearing Loss in the Aging Population : Repeated Auditory Measurements in the Rotterdam Study
- Measurements of Trunk Sway for Stance and Gait Tasks 2 Years after Vestibular Neurectomy