The Back Letter | 2007(03) articles
- Opioid Backlash : Are Opioids Just a Passing Fad in The Treatment of Chronic Back Pain?
- Epidural Steroids Fall Short
- Does Back Pain Impair Memory?
- Recurrent Back Pain Episodes—Along With Comorbid Illnesses—Stoke Up Medical Costs
- Why Are Effective Psychological Therapies Underused?
- Shoehorning Complex Issues Into Fifteen-Minute Visits Is a Challenge for Patients and Providers
- Evidence-Based Care Can be Expensive
- Neck Problems and Health Care Utilization
- Are Opioid Prescriptions for Back Pain Still Increasing?