The Back Letter | 2008(09) articles
- The Alexander Technique for Low Back Pain : The Hazards of Overinterpreting a Single Clinical Trial
- Widespread Pain Among Children
- Does Obesity Compromise the Outcomes of Elective Spine Surgery?
- What Is the Natural History of New Treatments?
- Major Payers Are Exerting Their Influence Over Spine Care
- Will There Be Additional Restrictions on Advanced Imaging?
- How Do Prominent Payers View Chronic Back Pain?
- Payers Increasingly Concerned About Conflicts of Interests and Bias in Spinal Research
- THE BACK PAGE