The Back Letter | 2009(04) articles
- Routine Imaging for Low Back Pain : Through a Glass Darkly
- A Looming Radiation Crisis?
- More Confusion Over Exercise Recommendations
- Do Universities, Societies, and Medical Journals Have an Obligation to Publish Accurate Press Releases?
- North American Spine Society Adopts a Sweeping New Financial Disclosure Policy
- Large Device Maker to Disclose Payments to Spine Surgeons and Other Consultants
- Rapid Erosion of Confidence in FDA's Oversight of Drug and Device Industries
- The Difficult Task of Restraining Inappropriate Imaging
- THE BACK PAGE