The Back Letter | 2013(03) articles
- Is It Time for a New Type of “Diagnosis” in Back Care?
- Daily Stresses And Chronic Pain
- Slowing the Migration of Back Pain to the Emergency Room
- Did the Ancient “Iceman” Have a Damaged Spine? And Did He Undergo Acupuncture?
- Meditation Not a Panacea for Musculoskeletal Pain in Clinical Trials to Date
- Use of Cervical Artificial Discs Should Be Restricted to Clinical Trials—According to New Cochrane Review
- Could Shared Decision-Making Have Prevented The Deaths From Spinal Injections With Contaminated Corticosteroids?
- MEETING CALENDAR
- THE BACK PAGE