Journal of Behavioral Education | 1997(07) articles
- Is Human Behavior Autocorrelated? An Empirical Analysis
- Cover, Copy, and Compare : A Self-Managed Academic Intervention Effective Across Skills, Students, and Settings
- The Effects of Response Repetitions on Sight Word Acquisition for Students with Mild Disabilities
- The Effect of a Neutralizing Routine on Problem Behavior Performance
- The Use of Peer Networks Across Multiple Settings to Improve Social Interaction for Students with Autism
- Comparison of the Effects of Formal and Informal Accountability on the Correct Performance of a Lifeguard Rescue
- Teaching Prosocial Behavior to Typically Developing Toddlers
- School Refusal : Assessment and Treatment. By N. J. King, T. H. Ollendick, and B. J. Tonge. Boston: Allyn and Bacon. 1995.
- Severe Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviours. Edited by E. Emerson, P. McGill, and J. Mansell. London : Chapman and Hall.