Journal of Behavioral Education | 1998(08) articles
- Class Size Reduction : Do the Politicians' Statements Match Research Findings?
- Adult Influence on the Participation of Peers Without Disabilities in Peer Support Programs
- The Instructional Characteristics of Inclusive Classes for Elementary Students with Severe Disabilities : An Exploratory Study
- Interference of Sentence and Picture Contexts on Learning Prepositions
- Establishing a Descriptive Database for Teachers with Aggressive Students