Journal of Behavioral Education | 2005(14) articles
- Increasing Learning by Getting Students to Choose to Complete More Work Introduction to a Special Issue on Interspersing Procedures
- Causing Students to Choose More Language Arts Work : Enhancing the Validity of the Additive Interspersal Procedure
- Effects of Interspersed Brief Problems on Students' Endurance at Completing Math Work
- Explicit Instruction With or Without High-p Sequences : Which is More Effective to Teach Multiplication Facts?
- Comparison of the Explicit Timing and Interspersal Interventions : Analysis of Problem Completion Rates, Student Preference, and Teacher Acceptability
- A Review of the Effects of Interspersing Procedures on the Stages of Academic Skill Development