The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research | 2003(10) articles
- Changes in managed care activity in outpatient substance abuse treatment organizations, 1995-2000
- The relationship between school characteristics and the availability of mental health and related health services in middle and high schools in the United States
- Clinicians and outcome measurement: What's the use?
- Length of stay for psychiatric inpatient services: A comparison of admissions of people with and without developmental disabilities
- Mental health case management as a locus for HIV prevention: Results from case-manager focus groups
- National spending on mental health and substance abuse treatment by age of clients, 1997
- Medical versus nonmedical mental health referral: Clinical decision-making by telephone access center staff
- Child functioning in rural and nonrural areas: How does it compare when using the service program site as the level of analysis?
- Agreement between CASA parent reports and provider records of children's ADHD Services