Journal of Behavioral Medicine | 1998(10) articles
- Psychosocial Stress-Induced Heart Rate Reactivity and Atherogenesis: Cause or Correlation?
- Relationship of Worry to Immune Sequelae of the Northridge Earthquake
- Psychosocial Factors and High-Risk Sexual Behavior: Race Differences Among Urban Adolescents
- Appraisal of Subjective Stress in Individuals with Tension-Type Headache: The Influence of Baseline Measures
- Assessing Illness Representations of Chronic Illness: Explorations of Their Disease-Specific Nature
- Cholesterol Concentrations and Cardiovascular Reactivity to Stress in African American College Volunteers