Journal of Behavioral Medicine | 1999(02) articles
- Testosterone and Men's Health
- Exploring Associations in Developmental Trends of Adolescent Substance Use and Risky Sexual Behavior in a High-Risk Population
- After-School Supervision and Adolescent Cigarette Smoking: Contributions of the Setting and Intensity of After-School Self-Care
- The Role of Body Dissatisfaction and Bingeing in the Self-Esteem of Women with Type II Diabetes
- Nonevaluative Social Support Reduces Cardiovascular Reactivity in Young Women During Acutely Stressful Performance Situations
- How Many Self-Measured Blood Pressure Readings Are Needed to Estimate Hypertensive Patients' \"True\" Blood Pressure?