Journal of Behavioral Medicine | 2000(02) articles
- Sleep Quality and Presleep Arousal in Chronic Pain
- Knowledge About Genetic Risk for Breast Cancer and Perceptions of Genetic Testing in a Sociodemographically Diverse Sample
- Bulimia Interventions via Interpersonal Influence: The Role of Threat and Efficacy in Persuading Bulimics to Seek Help1
- Development and Evaluation of an Interactive CD-ROM Refusal Skills Program to Prevent Youth Substance Use: \"Refuse to Use\"
- Life Event Exposure, Physiological Reactivity, and Psychological Strain
- Hostility in Marital Dyads: Associations with Depressive Symptoms