Journal of Behavioral Medicine | 2002(06) articles
- Negative Social Perception of Hypothetical Workers with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Do Optimism and Pessimism Predict Physical Functioning?
- Examining the Role of Social Support and Group Cohesion in Exercise Compliance
- The Impact of Disability and Disease Duration on Social Support of Women with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Parental Report of Health-Related Quality of Life in Children with Sickle Cell Disease
- Cynical Hostility and the Accuracy of Decoding Facial Expressions of Emotions
- The Longitudinal Influence of Peers on the Development of Alcohol Use in Late Adolescence : A Growth Mixture Analysis