Journal of Behavioral Medicine | 2003(08) articles
- Anger in Young Black and White Workers : Effects of Job Control, Dissatisfaction, and Support
- Relationship-Specific Unsupportive Social Interactions and Depressive Symptoms Among Women Living With HIV/AIDS : Direct and Moderating Effects1
- Stress, Social Support, and HIV-Status Disclosure to Family and Friends Among HIV-Positive Men and Women
- Does Adherence to a Lifestyle Physical Activity Intervention Predict Changes in Physical Activity?
- Neuropsychological Correlates of Suboptimal Adherence to Metformin
- Psychopathology in Irritable Bowel Syndrome : Support for a Psychophysiological Model