Journal of Behavioral Medicine | 2004(04) articles
- The Contribution of Daily Experiences and Acute Exercise to Fluctuations in Daily Feeling States Among Older, Obese Adults With Knee Osteoarthritis
- Coping Competence as Predictor and Moderator of Depression Among Chronic Disease Patients
- Personality Characteristics as Differential Variables of the Pain Experience
- Psychometric Evaluation of the Pain Anxiety Symptoms Scale (PASS) in Chronic Pain Patients
- Appearance Versus Health : Does the Reason for Dieting Affect Dieting Behavior?
- Gail Model Risk Assessment and Risk Perceptions