Biodegradation | 2002(13) articles
- Diffuse atrazine pollution in German aquifers
- Microbial aspects of atrazine degradation in natural environments
- Resilience of the rhizosphere to anthropogenic disturbance
- Effects of agronomical measures on the microbial diversity of soils as related to the suppression of soil-borne plant pathogens
- Assessment of soil contamination – a functional perspective
- Natural attenuation : What does the subsurface have in store?
- The role of microbial populations in the containment of aromatic hydrocarbons in the subsurface