Biological Trace Element Research | 2003(09) articles
- Current Knowledge of Iron Metabolism
- Selenium Contentrations in Human Renal Cortex, Liver, and Hair in Northern Poland
- Effect of Aluminum on the Blood-Brain Barrier Permeability During Nitric Oxide-Blockade-Induced Chronic Hypertension in Rats
- Accumulation of Aluminum in Rat Brain : Does It Lead to Behavioral and Electrophysiological Changes?
- Relationship Between Lead-Induced Biochemical and Behavioral Changes with Trace Element Concentrations in Rat Brain
- Effect of Bioaccumulation of Cadmium on Biomass Productivity, Essential Trace Elements, Chlorophyll Biosynthesis, and Macromolecules of Wheat Seedlings
- A Study of Some Serum Mineral Levels Before and During Pregnancy and During Lactation Period of Sheep and Cattle