BJU International - Supplement | 2000(10) articles
- Female lower urinary tract symptoms: pharmacotherapeutic consequences
- Novel role for α 1 -adrenergic receptor subtypes in lower urinary tract symptoms
- α-Blockers and lower urinary tract function: more than smooth muscle relaxation?
- Clinical pharmacology of α 1A selective and nonselectiveα 1 -blockers
- New roles for muscarinic receptors in the pathophysiology of lower urinary tract symptoms
- Modern pharmacotherapy of urge urinary incontinence in the USA: tolterodine and oxybutynin
- Summary of the meeting