British Journal of Clinical Psychology | 2014(06) articles
- Understanding heterogeneity in social anxiety disorder: Dependency and self-criticism moderate fear responses to interpersonal cues
- The relationship between post-traumatic symptom severity and object relations deficits in persons with schizophrenia
- A review of overgeneral memory in child psychopathology
- What predicts performance during clinical psychology training?
- Predictors of distress associated with psychotic-like anomalous experiences in clinical and non-clinical populations
- Fears of happiness and compassion in relationship with depression, alexithymia, and attachment security in a depressed sample
- Interactive models of depression vulnerability: The role of childhood trauma, dysfunctional attitudes, and coping