British Journal of Clinical Psychology | 2015(11) articles
- Confirming the structure of negative beliefs about psychosis and bipolar disorder: A confirmatory factor analysis study of the Personal Beliefs about Experience Questionnaire and Personal Beliefs about Illness Questionnaire
- Goal linking and everyday worries in clinical work stress: A daily diary study
- Group cognitive analytic therapy for female survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Family functioning in paediatric obsessive compulsive and related disorders
- Psychometric properties of the Posttraumatic Cognition Inventory within a Northern Ireland adolescent sample
- Seven basic dimensions of personality pathology and their clinical consequences: Are all personalities equally harmful?