British Journal of Ophthalmology | 2014(06) articles
- Pathology detection rate of spectral domain optical coherence tomography devices
- What is the evidence for systemic effects of intravitreal anti-VEGF agents, and should we be concerned?
- Safety profiles of anti-VEGF drugs : bevacizumab, ranibizumab, aflibercept and ziv-aflibercept on human retinal pigment epithelium cells in culture
- Early initial clinical experience with intravitreal aflibercept for wet age-related macular degeneration
- A single-arm, investigator-initiated study of the efficacy, safety and tolerability of intravitreal aflibercept injection in subjects with exudative age-related macular degeneration, previously treated with ranibizumab or bevacizumab : 6-month interim analysis