British Journal of Pharmacology | 2017(02) articles
- Issue Information
- Endogenous lysophosphatidic acid (LPA1) receptor agonists demonstrate ligand bias between calcium and ERK signalling pathways in human lung fibroblasts
- Gene therapy with mesenchymal stem cells expressing IFN‐ß ameliorates neuroinflammation in experimental models of multiple sclerosis
- Clemizole hydrochloride blocks cardiac potassium currents stably expressed in HEK 293 cells
- The neuropeptide cortistatin attenuates experimental autoimmune myocarditis via inhibition of cardiomyogenic T cell‐driven inflammatory responses
- Teasing apart NAD+ metabolism in inflammation : commentary on Zhou et al. (2016). Br J Pharmacol 173: 2352–2368.