British Journal of Pharmacology | 2017(03) articles
- Issue Information
- The evolution of regulators of G protein signalling proteins as drug targets – 20 years in the making : IUPHAR Review 21
- Functional and cardioprotective effects of simultaneous and individual activation of protein kinase A and Epac
- Genistein and tyrphostin AG556 decrease ultra‐rapidly activating delayed rectifier K+ current of human atria by inhibiting EGF receptor tyrosine kinase
- Identification of novel inhibitors of the amino acid transporter B0AT1 (SLC6A19), a potential target to induce protein restriction and to treat type 2 diabetes
- Rapid antidepressant effect of ketamine correlates with astroglial plasticity in the hippocampus
- ‘EP1‐ and FP‐mediated cross‐desensitization of the alpha (α) and beta (β) isoforms of the human thromboxane A2 receptor’, by LP Kelley‐Hickie and T Kinsella. British Journal of Pharmacology, volume 142(1) : 203–221, published in May 2004; DOI 10.1038/sj.bjp.0705695.