Cancer Cytopathology | 2009(10) articles
- Seize the opportunity : Underutilization of fine-needle aspiration biopsy to inform targeted cancer therapy decisions
- Thyroid fine-needle aspiration with atypia of undetermined significance : A necessary or optional category?
- Predictors of malignancy in thyroid fine-needle aspirates “cyst fluid only” cases : Can potential clues of malignancy be identified?
- Improvement in the routine screening performance of cytotechnologists over time : A study using rapid prescreening
- Hybrid capture 2 human papillomavirus DNA testing for women with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance papanicolaou results in SurePath and ThinPrep specimens
- Image-guided ThinPrep Papanicolaou tests and cotesting with high-risk human papillomavirus in women aged 30 years and older in a low-risk private practice population
- Modified core wash cytology procedure for the immediate diagnosis of core needle biopsies of breast lesions
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization studies on direct smears : An approach to enhance the fine-needle aspiration biopsy diagnosis of B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas