Cancer Cytopathology | 2013(03) articles
- Perfecting the fine-needle aspirate cell block
- Harmony at LAST
- Can a gene-expression classifier with high negative predictive value solve the indeterminate thyroid fine-needle aspiration dilemma?
- Ancillary techniques on direct-smear aspirate slides : A significant evolution for cytopathology techniques
- Gene expression array analysis to determine tissue of origin of carcinoma of unknown primary : Cutting edge or already obsolete?
- Evaluation of p16INK4a/Ki-67 dual stain in comparison with an mRNA human papillomavirus test on liquid-based cytology samples with low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion
- Endobronchial ultrasound fine-needle aspiration biopsy of pulmonary non–small cell carcinoma with subclassification by immunohistochemistry panel
- Potential pitfalls of needle tract effects on repeat thyroid fine-needle aspiration
- Spatial spectral imaging as an adjunct to the Bethesda classification of thyroid fine-needle aspiration specimens