Cancer Cytopathology | 2013(04) articles
- Blazing their own trails
- Genomic pathology curriculum makes it big
- Are we ready to modify the Bethesda thyroid fine-needle aspiration classification scheme?
- Can changing the terminology for benign aspirates reduce the atypia of undetermined significance/follicular lesion of undetermined significance rate in thyroid fine-needle aspirates?
- The Merkel cell carcinoma challenge : A review from the fine needle aspiration service
- A validation study of the FocalPoint GS imaging system for gynecologic cytology screening
- BRAF mutation detection in indeterminate thyroid cytology specimens : Underlying cytologic, molecular, and pathologic characteristics of papillary thyroid carcinoma
- Association of CD1a-positive dendritic cells with papillary thyroid carcinoma in thyroid fine-needle aspirations : A cytologic and immunocytochemical evaluation
- Analysis of tumor markers in cytological fluid obtained from computed tomography–guided needle aspiration biopsies for the diagnosis of ground-glass opacity pulmonary lesions