Cancer Cytopathology | 2013(06) articles
- Weighty talks about wise choices : A new campaign urges pathologists to be the voice of caution on test orders
- The marriage of Cytology and Cytogenetics
- BRAF (V600E) mutation analysis on liquid-based cytology-processed aspiration biopsies predicts bilaterality and lymph node involvement in papillary thyroid microcarcinoma
- Cercariform cells: Another cytologic feature distinguishing solid pseudopapillary neoplasms from pancreatic endocrine neoplasms and acinar cell carcinomas in endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspirates
- High concordance of EGFR mutation status between histologic and corresponding cytologic specimens of lung adenocarcinomas
- ProEx C as an adjunct marker to improve cytological detection of urothelial carcinoma in urinary specimens
- To what extent does nonanalytic reasoning contribute to visual learning in cytopathology?