Cancer Cytopathology | 2013(08) articles
- A bloodless coup?
- Imaging systems and urine specimens : A new match made?
- Application of the ThinPrep Imaging System in urine cytology : A prospective study
- Morphology of 9p21 homozygous deletion-positive pleural mesothelioma cells analyzed using fluorescence in situ hybridization and virtual microscope system in effusion cytology
- Prediction of outcome in patients with low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions by fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis of human papillomavirus, TERC , and MYC
- Should high-risk adolescents have Papanicolaou tests?
- Thyroglobulin measurements in fine-needle aspiration cytology of lymph nodes for the detection of metastatic papillary thyroid carcinoma
- False-negative rate of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration for pancreatic solid and cystic lesions with matched surgical resections as the gold standard : One institution's experience
- Cytomorphologic and immunophenotypical features of acinar cell neoplasms of the pancreas