Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology | 2004(03) articles
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: more than just hematopoietic?
- Down-regulation of a gastric transcription factor, Sox2, and ectopic expression of intestinal homeobox genes, Cdx1 and Cdx2: inverse correlation during progression from gastric/intestinal-mixed to complete intestinal metaplasia
- Sulindac sulfide and caffeic acid phenethyl ester suppress the motility of lung adenocarcinoma cells promoted by transforming growth factor-β through Akt inhibition
- Lack of neuroprotection by an ACTH (4-9) analogue. A randomized trial in patients treated with vincristine for Hodgkin's or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- PTEN immunohistochemical expression is suppressed in G1 endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the uterine corpus
- Liposome-complexed adenoviral gene transfer in cancer cells expressing various levels of coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor
- In vivo establishment and characterization of a paclitaxel-resistant human ovarian cancer cell line showing enhanced growth properties and drug-resistance only in vivo