Journal of Cancer Survivorship | 2009(06) articles
- Cancer survivors need evidence on how to optimize physical function
- Skeletal sequelae of cancer and cancer treatment
- Comorbidities, therapy, and newly diagnosed conditions for women with early stage breast cancer
- The views of bowel cancer survivors and health care professionals regarding survivorship care plans and post treatment follow up
- Is somatic comorbidity associated with more somatic symptoms, mental distress, or unhealthy lifestyle in elderly cancer survivors?
- Emotional distress impacts fear of the future among breast cancer survivors not the reverse
- Problem-solving style and adaptation in breast cancer survivors: a prospective analysis