Cardiology in Review | 2008(03) articles
- Pharmacologic Management of Mesenteric Occlusive Disease
- Surgical Management of Mesenteric Occlusive Disease : A Contemporary Review of Invasive and Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Cardiovascular Considerations in Patients Undergoing Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Epidemiology of Atherothrombotic Disease and the Effectiveness and Risks of Antiplatelet Therapy : Race and Ethnicity Considerations
- GP IIb–IIIa Inhibitors Administered Upstream : Evidence for Improved Outcomes With Conventional and Newer Antithrombotic Agents?
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Considerations With Pharmacotherapy of Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension