Cardiology in Review | 2009(09) articles
- Immune Cells and Molecular Mediators in the Pathogenesis of the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Atherosclerosis
- Essential Hypertension : Is There a Role for Inflammatory Mechanisms?
- Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 : An Independent Predictor of Cardiovascular Risk and a Novel Target for Immunomodulation Therapy
- Dronedarone : A New Antiarrhythmic Agent for the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Should Saphenous Vein Grafts be the Conduits of Last Resort for Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery?
- Pharmacologic Prevention of Anthracycline-Induced Cardiomyopathy