Cardiology in Review | 2010(07) articles
- Surgical Options of Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation
- Resting Measures and Physiological Responses to Exercise for the Determination of Prognosis in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure : Useful Tools for Clinical Decision-Making
- Hypertension in Pregnancy : A Comprehensive Update
- Nitrates and Nitrites in the Treatment of Ischemic Cardiac Disease
- The Antiplatelet Effects of Nitrates : Is it of Clinical Significance in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease?
- Use of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease : A Cautionary Tale
- Saxagliptin : A New Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitor for Type 2 Diabetes