Cardiology in Review | 2012(03) articles
- Chagas Heart Disease : Report on Recent Developments
- Three-dimensional Echocardiography in Valvular Heart Disease
- Cardiac Manifestations of Neonatal Lupus : A Review of Autoantibody-associated Congenital Heart Block and its Impact in an Adult Population
- Cardiovascular Antioxidant Therapy : A Review of Supplements, Pharmacotherapies, and Mechanisms
- Cerebral Hyperperfusion Syndrome After Carotid Intervention : A Review
- Mipomersen : A Safe and Effective Antisense Therapy Adjunct to Statins in Patients With Hypercholesterolemia
- Clopidogrel and Genetic Testing : Is It Necessary for Everyone?