Cardiology in Review | 2014(01) articles
- 20-HETE and Blood Pressure Regulation : Clinical Implications
- Pathophysiology of Coronary Vascular Remodeling : Relationship With Traditional Risk Factors for Coronary Artery Disease
- Newer Therapeutic Strategies to Alter High-Density Lipoprotein Level and Function
- Women With Coronary Artery Disease : Do Psychosocial Factors Contribute to a Higher Cardiovascular Risk?
- Air Pollution Exposure as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease Morbidity and Mortality
- Music Therapy in Cardiac Health Care : Current Issues in Research
- New Antiobesity Agents : Lorcaserin (Belviq) and Phentermine/Topiramate ER (Qsymia)