Cardiology in Review | 2014(09) articles
- Pharmacogenomics in Heart Failure : Where Are We Now and How Can We Reach Clinical Application?
- Pharmacological and Nonpharmacological Treatment After Cardiac Surgery
- Perspectives on Sudden Death Prevention in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Pregnancy in Women With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Association of Aging, Arterial Stiffness, and Cardiovascular Disease : A Review
- Right Ventricle Functional Assessment : Have New Techniques Supplanted the Old Faithful Conductance Catheter?
- Five Recurrent Misconceptions Regarding Cardiogenic Shock Management
- Myocardial Viability and Microvascular Obstruction : Role of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Anacetrapib : A Potential New Therapy for Dyslipidemia