Cardiology in Review | 2015(09) articles
- Epigenetic Regulation in Heart Failure : Part I RNA
- Iron Oxide Nanoparticles as Contrast Agents in Molecular Magnetic Resonance Imaging : Do They Open New Perspectives in Cardiovascular Imaging?
- The Current Status of Tissue-Engineered Vascular Grafts
- Novel Biomarkers of Acute Kidney Injury After Contrast Coronary Angiography
- Atrial Fibrillation in Athletes
- Therapeutic Role of Innovative Anti-Inflammatory Medications in the Prevention of Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Vorapaxar : A Protease-Activated Receptor Antagonist for the Prevention of Thrombotic Events