Cardiology in Review | 2018(07) articles
- Frank Cole Spencer, MD—Surgeon, Innovator, and Educator
- Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management of Orthotopic Liver Transplant Candidates With Portopulmonary Hypertension
- Antithrombotic Management of Patients With Prosthetic Heart Valves
- Medical Management of Rheumatic Heart Disease : A Systematic Review of the Evidence
- Was the Enalapril Dose Too Low in the PARADIGM-HF Trial?
- His Bundle Pacing : Hemodynamics and Clinical Outcomes
- Xenon : An Emerging Neuroprotectant With Potential Application for Cardiac Arrest Care
- Are Shorter Durations of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Acceptable Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention?
- A Nonsurgical Approach to Mesenteric Vascular Disease : Erratum